Hey everyone! Hope you all had a good weekend. So last night, as I was checking my notifications before bed, I saw that I was nominated for a Liebster Award by Paige @ Fit Not Fad! Thanks Paige, I really appreciate the nomination!
Wondering what a Liebster Award is? I was, too. The Liebster Award highlights blogs that have less than 200 followers as a way to recognize new and upcoming blogs. I am so honored to be apart of this group of nominees. Thanks again Paige!
After being nominated, each nominee must:
- Acknowledge the nominating blogger
- Share 11 random facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger that nominated you has created for you
- Nominate 11 new bloggers
- Post 11 questions for your nominees to answer
- Let all the bloggers know that they have been nominated; but you cannot nominate the blogger that nominated you.
~ I’m ready to get started!
11 Random Facts About Me:
- I love dolphins
- I’ve never broken a bone
- I’ve never had stitches
- I’ve never been outside of the U.S.
- I am obsessed with Taylor Swift
- I once met Shaq
- Shaq and I also have the same birthday
- I love Harry Potter
- Gillian Flynn is becoming my new favorite author
- If you couldn’t already tell…I love to read
- I am dying to get a chocolate lab one day that I can take on runs, walks, and hikes 🙂
11 Questions from Paige:
- If you could live anywhere other than where you are right now, where would you live? Answer: Maine! Somewhere with beautiful scenery.
- What’s your guilty pleasure? Answer: The Twilight Saga. Books over movies, but I do enjoy the last few movies a little.
- What is one goal you have for your future? Answer: Write a book or e-book. Planning an e-book now!
- What is your favorite recipe that you have posted on your blog? If you don’t post many recipes, what is your favorite post that you have written? Answer: Definitely my Pumpkin Bread Muffins
- What is your favorite vacation spot? Answer: Montauk, LI
- What is one of your favorite hobbies? Answer: Reading
- What is your greatest accomplishment to date? Answer: Starting this blog! It’s been a little over year, so far. Although I lost some followers because I had to make a new blog when I changed the name 😦
- What made you want to start a blog? Answer: I love to read and write, in addition to living a healthy and active lifestyle. So, I decided to merge the two and came up with the idea of starting a blog!
- Chocolate or vanilla? Answer: DARK chocolate! I used to be a vanilla hater and chocolate addict, however, lately I have been really into vanilla flavored things: ice cream, froyo, smoothies, etc. But anything that has chocolate in it, on it, or is made out of chocolate is the winner!
- What is your favorite book? Answer: It depends…series = Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling, single book = Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
- How did you become interested in aspects of healthy living (fitness, healthy foods, running, etc)? Answer: I was always somewhat interested because I was an athlete my whole life, but when I was 19 I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism and that sparked a fire within me that led me to where I am today.
11 Bloggers I nominate: sorry if some of you already have a lot of followers!
- Val @ Heart Food
- Amanda @ That Lovely Life
- Kelly @ Sneakers and Sandals
- Stephanie @ Neat and Nutritious
- Overgrown Waltz
- Robyn @ Blueberries and Oats
- Healthy People, Healthy Planet
- Lauren @ Focused to be Fit
- Ashley @ Miles on Oats
- Healthy Living, Healthy Us
- Kate @ Daily Food Struggle
Questions for my nominations:
- What made you start your blog?
- What is your favorite thing to do in your free time?
- What is your favorite food to eat?
- What is your favorite way to stay active?
- If you could travel to anywhere in the world right now, where would it be?
- What is your favorite animal and why?
- What is your favorite movie?
- What is your favorite book? or other reading material if you don’t read a lot of books
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
- If you were granted one wish, what would it be?
- Where do you want to be in 10 years?
Thank again for the nomination Paige! Nominees–get ready, get set, go!