I’ve tried out a few different pancake recipes, but I put together this one that I really love and think is fool-proof. You can mix it up with different nut and seed butters, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, apple pie spice, cacao powder, and different toppings such as nuts, seeds, fruit, yogurt, maple syrup, or anything else you like.
My recipe is:
- 1/2 c rolled oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 c egg whites
- 1/2 banana
- 1 tbsp your choice of nut/seed butter
- Cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice to taste (or some cacao powder, coconut flakes finely shredded)
- 2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk or your milk of choice
- Mix/blend oats in a food processor or bullet blender to make oat flour
- Mix and blend the rest of the ingredients
- Heat on a pan as usual, flip, and serve!
I made these with You Fresh Naturals’ Pumpkin Spice Blondie Coco-Nut Butter, so delicious! I topped my pancakes with an additional tbsp and 1 tsp of pure maple syrup. Love them 🙂